Please download appropriate measurement form, fill relevant details, and email us after you place your order. In case, we do not receive custom measurement details we go for standard size stitching mentioned in your order.
Please read the following before filling out the form:
- We highly recommend to buy unstitched items from us and get them tailored by your personal stylist, boutique or a good local tailor for that perfect fit.
- You must provide full, accurate and legible measurements on this form. Please make sure you have precisely followed our guidelines given in the image and information to obtain measurements (contact our sales executive through email or phone for further assistance if required)
- If you wish to, please send us your full length picture through with the form in the email for a better perception for our production team.
- Once you have given us the measurements we will process your order immediately, any changes at later stage may not be possible. Special requirements may take longer than the 30 days period (Our sales executive will contact you in such a case).
- While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes or due to special effects used on photography.
- Indiwear will NOT be responsible for any measurements repudiated. Attire will be altered according to the measurements provided to us on this form.
- We will leave inside margins only if nature of the fabric or the style allows for extra margins.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges of stitched apparels or made to measure dresses. If they are defective or not fit in accordance to the size ordered we’ll offer you a free-fix. The customer is responsible for all return freight charges, including duty and tax if applicable.
- We will make the outfit as shown on our website, unless there are specific requirements from you. We will only contact you, if the fabric is not available or has any changes.